Audio from Senior Pastor Vaughn Drawdy on Sunday morning October 30, 2016.
For your personal study:
This week, choose a Psalm from the 5th Book (of the five divisions). Psalm 106-150
1. Choose a Psalm each day this week, starting today. (From 106-150) - Don't forget to get keep notes...
2. Pray for fresh insight and knowledge.
3. Read it, then re-read the chosen passage.
4. Who is writing the Psalm?
5. Can it be tied to a story? If so, read the story
6. What is the human condition (problem)? The deep emotional need being expressed.
7, What is the prayer or praise?
8. How is God revealed?
9. What is the underlying theme of the Psalm?
10. Can you identify with the problem or praise? If so, join in with the Psalmist in your own prayer and time of worship.