Bring your family, and invite a family you haven't seen in a while to The Church of Joy's annual Fall Festival! The evening will hold all kinds of fun for your kids with great food, games and prizes. Here are some things you can come ready to do:
- Dress up and go 'car to car' for candy at our Trunk-or-Treat
- Play a bunch of great carnival style games and win prizes
- Jump all of your energy out in our bounce houses
- Test your throwing skills at our dunking booth
- Grab a bite to eat and finish it off with some cotton candy
- Be amazed by our stunning illusionist
- Listen to some live music
- Enjoy a fun hay ride around our property
We know you'll have a great evening and we are looking forward to serving you. Hop over to Facebook and let us know that you're coming! This event is completely free because we love serving families!
And don't forget to dress up! We want to see your best costume. *Please note that this is a family event, so we ask that all costumes be family friendly.